Aus Grillladen
Zur Navigation springen Zur Suche springen

There's an option to stop the foreclosure of your home, no matter what the reasons are that have induced you [ if one spouse wants to keep home] input a divorce settlement. This option is known as the "don't recover " divorce deed in foreclosure.